Wednesday 7 November 2012

Tate Modern: Unilever Series: Tino Sehgal

The first live commission at the Unilever exhibition which takes place at the turbine hall at the Tate Modern. It is created by Tino Sehgal and have now been to see it twice and still have no idea what's going on and what the point of it is? I had to go on Tate Modern website to try and get an understanding however I still don't understand the point. They say that it is previous choreographed movements which involve sound and conversation with each other and audience but I really in any way relate this to anything and confuses me when i think about it. the two times I have been to see it, I have seen them doing a workout and i have seen them walking backwards signing a Latin hymn, I think?? The Performance has now finished but i really would like to know what the whole performance was about? Ill have to do more research into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment